Monday, January 12, 2009

Silicone breast implants are back!

After 14 years the FDA has decided to put silicone breast implants back on the market. Science has prevailed. 

Now women in the US have the some options that women around the world have had for years.

As a part of the research team that lead to approval of silicone implants   Our surgeons performed silicone breast augmentations for many years. They have extensive experience with breast enhancement using inframammary (under the breast), periareolar (bellow the nipple) and endoscopic (armpit) incisions.

for more pics click here: http://www.drturowski.com/breasta_gallery.html

2 comments:

  1. Silicone is the BEST implant ever.
    Dr. Turowski is amazing. I will forever bow down to this man. His work is beautiful!
    He actually did 2 agumentations on me in one year. I choose saline and then switched to Silicone. The difference is REMARKABLE! It makes me ever wonder why I choose saline to begin with.
    Iam extremly happy.
    I think Ill do it again ...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy with the result of my augmentation performed by dr.Turowski.You truly are an amazing surgeon.I love my Silicone implants.
    Thank you so much
    Beata G

    ReplyDelete