Friday, March 28, 2014


Harvard Medical School is launching a project "I Am Harvard Medicine" and they asked me to participate with a 600 words paragraph and a photo. Here is mine :
"I believe my residency in plastic surgery at Harvard truly changed and shaped the way in which I think about medicine. The program exposed me to the latest advances in technology and surgical techniques, and encouraged me to continue progressing the science and practice of surgery. As a Harvard graduate, I am constantly seeking out new innovations to incorporate into my practice and improve the way we do our procedures. For example, I am extremely proud to be one of the first physicians in the world to implement robotic hair transplantation technology into my clinical practice" #drTurowski #chicagoplasticsurgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment